Tuesday, November 17, 2009

More stuff




More backyard pictures...the living fence is an interesting idea. They are made out of Ocotillo spikes, wired together and installed with the tips planted in the ground. In time they should root and turn green and maybe even grow and flower. I understand they use Ocotillo fencing a lot in Mexico and New Mexico. I liked the look and the living part. I didn't do a full fence, just decided to define the corners of my lots and use it for some privacy and definition. I planted Bouganvilla against the fence which should grow and climb.

Now that the yard is done, at least for now, I need to start work on the garage and utility room. My once clean garage is now messed up again. Where does this stuff come from?? Oh, I remember...I drag is home from garage sales and thrift stores.Sigh. Don't expect to change that behavior in the near future so I shall organize and neat things up.