Friday, August 10, 2012

Art & Poetry are Alive in Port Townsend, WA.


They start young here
 Port Townsend Gallery Walk Night with street music and a whole lot of fun.

Doing the Gallery Walk


Fire in the Hole


Driftwood Mosaic

My kind of Dog

That's Katie on the Bass


Madrona bark

Just hit a brick Wall

Drummer Man

A little sidewalk Editorial

Occupy Port Townsend

Just a Pansey

Beauty will find a way

Last week I participated in the Gallery Walk in Port Townsend.  I had a wonderful time and saw some beautiful and thought provoking art.  Here are some pictures of the event.  Tonight I did my first open mike poetry reading at the Writer's Workshoppe and it was great.  A warm, generous group of talented writers who made me feel like I was one of them.  Can't wait to do it again. 
Good Accoustic Blues