Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy Holidays, Happy Birthday




It's been a while since I posted on my blog. I've been busy with my new life and that is a good thing. The choral group I joined, The Westeraires is rehearsing for a Christmas concert and that has been so much fun. There are about 100 members and we have a great sound. We are doing 4 days of shows beginning December 12th.

Thanksgiving was great. My friend Sandy flew out from Florida to spend a week. I was able to show her my new place for the first time and give her a tour of my new stomping ground. We spent two days, including Thanksgiving in Sedona, AZ. It is such a magical place, even in the rain. Yes, it rained almost every day Sandy was here. Go figure. It must be my Washington Karma. We did some good pictures in Sedona, including the rainbow.