Monday, April 22, 2013

THE GARAGE SALE FROM HEAVEN

KLUTTER BUSTERS....Remember that name if you are ever in my area and need someone to organize a garage or an estate sale for you.  Sharon is the next "wonder of the world"!  When I came back from my summer in Washington (or as Sandy calls it "Summer Camp") I was determined to get real about downsizing.  I knew I needed help and the Universe brought me to Klutter-Busters.  Sharon came over and in 2 days had my garage looking like a boutique,bookstore and hardware store.  She was amazing.  All I had to do was get everything I wanted to sell into the garage and stay out of the way.  Here is what the garage looked like on the night before the sale.


 This is what was left after 2 days of selling.......and this is me and Sharon the Wonder Women




 
 
  •