Monday, July 9, 2012

Gathering of the Wise Women who drink Wine

I came to Seattle in July, 1988 and went to work for Rainier Bank in their Community Development Department and then on to The WA. Community Reinvestment Assn.  As a result I met and worked for over 20 years with the most amazing bunch of women (and men) who were dedicated to creating affordable housing and opportunity for those people in Washington State who were low income or had special needs.  It was the best work I have ever done and I love and respect my "Posse".


My "Posse"






Last Friday night we had a gathering of the gang and we toasted and remembered two of our best who passed away this year.  Pat Williams and John Poling.  Both of whom would have loved the celebration we had in their honor.  It doesn't get much better than this group of wonderful women and the fact that they have always been supportive of me and made my life a better one makes me love them from the bottom of my heart.